There is a superhero at our house. We are so lucky to have him save us from "bad guys". This superhero is way cuter than Superman or any other hero I've seen. I am pretty sure he will always be my favorite superhero!
The cape is the most important accessory to the superhero. This hero's "tape" often doubles as a dishcloth to clean up any messes that this hero may make. He doesn't want to leave home without it....
This superhero comes with mis-matched "rocket powered" shoes. These shoes allow him to RUN super fast...often in circles. Also, these special shoes have to be charged at night (seriously-that is straight from the superhero himself).
This superhero's hat is "magic" too! It must be that moose on the front, but either way it completes the whole superhero wardrobe. It is a necessity to this superhero.
I must add that this superhero's outfit was all by his choice, the hat, cape and shoes were chosen by the hero himself. He lets us know that the superhero is in the house by running up to us, with hands in fists on his hips and saying "Tuper Hero is here!". He also feels that S and C sounds are over rated, so they have a T sound!
I have NO idea where he came up with this, but it was so precious! I am so glad I was able to capture it in the camera and video!


3 comments:
How stinkin' cute is that!!!
Adorable!! Rocco is our super hero, he only sprts his underwear & goes by 'Chonie Boy'! He rescues cats from trees, dogs from burning houses & old ladies who fall down in the bathroom. (All according to him.)
omg...too cute!!
Post a Comment