Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, December 16

Santa-- I waaaaannntt....

The Christmas season has me in the mood for family, eating and Christmas music...not blogging. So pardon my lack of...All 15 of you that read!

Brock totally loved seeing Santa this year. The line was a little backed up-what a shocker right. But he was such a patient fella waiting his turn. The wait time gave Santa a little time to stretch his legs and greet all the kiddos. So Brock got some unusually one on one time with St. Nick. He asked for a "BBIIIIIIIGGGG moda-cycle (aka motorcycle)". Brock even demonstrated how big he wanted it with his hands. I sure hope Santa pulls through on that big modacycle!
Here he comes...I figured he would wig out...but he was very excited!



I am hoping Mrs. Claus puts some WhiteStrips in her hubby's stocking! eww. Totally bad sign when your beard is whiter than your teeth.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

1. Brock is so adorable! Glad he did good with Santa, I am worried about Kinley!
2. Hilarious about the whitestrips!

Becky said...

I've heard Santa has the best modacycles! I have pictures of Roman & Dallon red faced leaning forward away from Santa.

Hollie said...

daaaang, his teeth WERE out of control dirty! but brock made up for it by lookin so cute sitting in his lap.

hope he gets that modacycle!

Abbi said...

haha!! too funny!!
hope yall have a great Christmas!

Carrie said...

I am loving Brock's big boy hair! And a moda-cycle, too cute. But I have to tell you, I am falling out laughing over the whitestrip comment. True. True.

Amber said...

OH that Santa does need some Whitestrips!

BTW, I know that you follow my old blog, and I wanted to give you my new address. It is www.amberellisphotography.blogspot.com. Thanks so much! I would love it if you followed this one!!

Jenny said...

What is it with our boys exaggerating the word BBBIIIIGGGG!!! It's hilarious. Love the pics.