Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 31

Peace out 2009

I will miss 2009 'cause:
*My baby was still a baby
*My black bare-trap wedges finally bit the dust
*Maddie (our dog) didn't have a HUMGO lump on her leg (her lady lumps)
*The T.O. show
*One more year behind me
*5 year Wedding Anniversary with Jer-Bear
*Special moments with girlfriends

I will not miss 2009 'cause:
*Ear infections
* 2 sets of tubes
*Broken Collar Bone
*3 flat tires in like one month
*Georgia's horrible season
*Ulcer on my cornea


I'm looking forward to 2010 'cause:
*All the future conversations my son and I will have on the way home from school
*Brock's 3rd birthday party
*Disney World Trip
*Summer Vacation with friends and family
*Upcoming birth of several sweet friends' babies
*Using my new camera all the time
*Romantic getaways with my husband
*I have everything I need to make me happy

I've learned this year:
*don't sweat the small stuff
*a collarbone is the best bone to break
*Tubes in the ear = happy baby
*You never want your kids to grow up
*The older you get the faster time goes
*A true friend is there when you need them
*Spontaneity is the spice of life
*Stand firm behind decision you make-even if it wasn't the right one
*Happiness is what you make it
*I'm blessed to have a giving family
*I'm blessed to have a patient husband
*I'm blessed to have a healthy family
*Life is short-make it happy
*When your mad-SING, SING, SING (Chris Tomlin).
*Soften your face when disciplining your child
*You can't change other people, just yourself.

Happy New Year!



1 comment:

Abbi said...

happy new year kerri!!