Picture Tag
I have been tagged by tarato a picture challenge. Here are the rules....
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same
NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)
Okay...so I did cheat a bit because the actual picture was of a video clip, so this was the next one (the 5th folder).
This picture was taken last September in our bathtub. I loved this age of Brock (6 months). He is so fat here and his feet are positioned just right!! This makes me cry, because my baby is no longer a baby. I also love that his feet are identical to mine...this shows his precious feet up close. Also, check out those man boobs he's got goin' on:-) Man, I miss those days!
Cute idea huh. So why don't you try it. I tag:Hollie, Dan and Cort, ...ummm so that is it. How sad, I only have a few blogger friends...Can't wait to see your pics guys:-)


2 comments:
That photo is precious!! And I agree, 6 months is a great age :)
awww, he used to be such a little chunk. what a cutie.
and yes, he def. has your feet!
Post a Comment