So here they are:
1. Reading-I really want to to start reading books. I know that sounds totally stupid to say-but I really do. Any good ideas on what to start reading?? I have heard that the Twilight series is really good...but I dunno. (dunno-phrase I used constantly in school...takes me back).
2. Nails-I have vowed to STOP messing with my nails and let them grow longer...They are looking really good....Hope it lasts.
3. Exercising and lose 10 pounds-I know I can do this one...I just haven't really wanted to. Last year Jer and I did the Biggest Loser thing at home together. We would weigh in every Tues. AM and who ever lost the most weight wouldn't have to make the bed and make coffee daily for a week. I WON every week...so I think we are gonna do that again. Together we lost a combined total of about 40 pounds...GO US!
4. Brock-get him to go to bed and nap without someone swaying him or walking around with him. I want to be able to put him down awake and him fall asleep.


4 comments:
Good for you to have resolutions:) I always make them but NEVER keep them. I too need to but weight loss on my resolution list, this darn baby weight just won't go away.
Weight loss and exercise is right at the top of my list. i told moma i would do the river run with her - we'll see :)
I can't use the excuse - i just had a baby - anymore, she's almost 9 months old! Time to take care of it!!
Good luck :)
Ok...I am ready for the exercising part! I have at least 10 pounds to loose too!
Can you please settle down a bit?! Geeez woman! Or at least send me some of your super-duper planned out enthusiasticness?!
Your pre, pre, pre-planning cracks me up!
Post a Comment