J: Order for me what I got last time, just not the fat free kind.
K-Ohh you want a Vanilla Latte, 1/2 cafe.
J: Just order for us.
K: Okay fine.
So I move and lean over Jeremy, and so I don't have to hang my head out the window, I talk a little louder than normal, so they can hear me and all.
I get back into my seat and we pull up to the window. The barista* greets us and says and I quote: "Ma'ma you don't have to lean over...I can totally hear you."
I 'bout died, but laughed it off of course. Who knew they could hear long distances from that speaker.
Half the time I have to YELL it at McDonalds TWICE to get my order through...and they still don't get it right!
*Barista-refers to one who has acquired some level of expertise in the preparation of espresso-based coffee drinks.


3 comments:
Hilarious!
okay,so that it too funny! only you, kerri :)
you know we both have a built-in microphone!
Post a Comment