Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, June 20

Dad-en….

This post is for you Jeremy…I know you secretly read my blog and get excited when I post…so since it is Father’s Day…This one is for you!

You’ve been a great Daddy to Brock and here’s why….

It started before Brock was even  born. You told me how good I looked here…So it must have been that precious baby Brock in my belly..because this pictures makes my stomach turn! B-R-I-C-K- HOOOOOUSE!

  IMG_0018

(Above) my due date…2-28-07

You’ve always made time to love on Brock…usually right when you step through the door. 002

You’ve endured endless “photo shoots” with me behind the camera and you holding Brock. This was one of my favorites and the first of many of you two.  Also, the professional ones that we take…I know how much you LOVE those, but do them anyway!009010

IMG_0117-BrEdTT

You are always there for me and Brock. You came to each doctor appointment when Brock was really sick and had to get shots. You always took off work and made it to BOTH tube surgeries.

IMG_2641

I know there will be more to come, right?…but taking Brock to Georgia, fishing, riding four-wheelers and doing Father and Son things make you oh so HOT to me!

Brock is still talking about this cold trip to GA…remember, that four-wheeler ride????

brock and fish

You always do the things I don’t like to…Cleaning up, videoing, outside things, swimming in cold water…the list goes on. But you always do it!  

041104

027

Brock and I love you…We appreciate all you do for us, but I really appreciate your value of family and how you put Brock and me first. We love you! Happy Father’s Day! 

234429

 235

   

 

Happy Father’s Day 2010!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Sweet, sweet post, Keri! What is it with these men not wanting to admit they read our blogs. Like Jeremy, Adam would deny it, but we all know they loooove to read what we write about them....okay, so maybe they are just a tad bit nervous we might tell all the business ;)

Abbi said...

such a sweet post! love it!