I was finally able to get Jeremy away from his
favorite gift and go to the mall with me. This is my territory. I like to get him to look at things and he will have nothing to do with it. He is always in a rush. Well this time it didn't work out so good for him. He picked up this shirt based on one glance. He thought the colors look cool, so he made his purchase. Literally he spent 1.8 minutes in the store and
purchased two t-shirts. We are complete
opposites.

I was
actually shocked impressed with his color
palette. He is totally stretching his style. This is so far from a navy or red stripe polo that he finds safe and cluttering his closets.
When we got home he was so excited to try on his purchases. Well...perhaps he shouldn't been in such a rush at the store because he didn't realize what he had actually purchased. See for yourself:
I laughed the loudest of all when he called me into the bedroom to see this sight. If you know Jeremy this is soooo not his style. He immediately put it back in the bag for me to return it!
7 comments:
hahahaha! Love it! He looks like he's rockin' it though! :)
In the first picture it looks like it's mildew. The second pic, HILARIOUS! I've only met him a couple times & know this is not his style! FUN-NY!
How funny is that!!! May this be a lesson to all men who hate to shop, look before you buy.
freakin' hilarious! go jer!! so not him! now stevie ocean?....maybe. :-)
i'm about to show matt this post. he will get a kick out of it! hahaha!
I wish you could hear me laughing! I can't hardly contain myself, and I'm at work. A HUGE no, no! Let me just say I would pay money to see my man try that shirt on...BIG money!
Ive read this post about 3 times and laughed out loud EVERY time. LOVE IT!
omg...too funny!!
Post a Comment