Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, June 28

Deep Thoughts....

by Jack Handy Kerri....Cue music and a scenic background.

If you've never seen these on SNL...go here.

But here are my deep thoughts...PLURAL!

1. I continue to have dreams about vampires and wolves...but I keep reading.

2. I'm wondering when/if Edward Cullen has a BM? hahaha-only I would wonder about that. Sometimes I wish I didn't...think of all the free time we would have on our hands!

4. Why is it SOOOO stikin' hard to find Diet Dr. Pepper cherry?

5. Why did I choose a date night over a girls night? I'm so bummed I did! But I did get Outback out of it!

Here are some of my favorite Deep Thoughts:

Number One
Number Two
Number Three

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh my, that's funny about Edward and the BM. Never thought about it before! LOL

Hollie said...

ONLY YOU would think about Edward taking a BM. Weirdo.

And we definitely missed you on Saturday night. You must promise to attend the next one!

Abbi said...

i went on date night too instead of girls night!!! we'll def have to go on the next one!!!!