Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, July 1

Stop and THANK

With so many people passing unexpectedly in the social world, along with my lil town, it makes me stop and THANK. I'm so ungrateful for the little things sometimes. Sometimes I dwell on the things that God didn't give me, but that is WRONG. I often find myself holding it against others who do have those things (BTW-I'm not talking about material things). Those things that I don't have, made me who I am today! After reading Hollie's post, it made me think...POSITIVE! I need to thank/think positively!

Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.— Psalms 118:28-29

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing.In everything give thanks:for this is the will of God. — I. Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments: