Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 25

Jon and Kate...


In less than 20 minutes Jon and Kate Plus 8 premieres on TLC. Jeremy and I have watched since the first season. I can't believe all the rumors that are going around. Now everyone is hatin' on Kate b/c she actually looks good...They says she has gone Hollywood. They are raggin' on her for going to the tanning bed and getting her nails done...Yeah...that's is pretty Hollywood (pppsshh)! We have tanning and nail salons in my little dinky red-necky town! Maybe since she has 8 kids and they are finally old enough she actually has some time to get a mani and a spray tan...I think she can be a a tad bit over bearing, but how can you judge her?!? The WOMAN HAS 8 KIDS!!!! I'd be hateful most of the time too!


7 comments:

Jill said...

I'm watching Jon and Kate Plus Eight right now. I feel bad for Kate.

The Panke's said...

If I had 8 kids I'm be completely insane. What stinks for their famliy is it is in the media and the kids could possibly see what is going on.

Casey said...

Oh I feel so bad for Kate too. That episode just left me feeling so sad for them. It would have to be SO hard.

Bamawhitney said...

I agree with you guys. I feel bad for her too. Jon totally seems like he has checked out of the relationship. I feel really bad for them both. She does look great and good for her!

Wacie's Way said...

I've watched the show for several seasons. By the end of last night's show, I really didn't like Jon. He is coming across like he is done with being a Dad . . tired of the responsiblities that come with it. Ugh!!!

Carrie said...

Well, what did you think of the new episode last night? Do you think they are over, for real?

Abbi said...

i've never watched it, but i'm goin to start! all of this drama makes me want to watch it!! they need to give them a break though, they're only human!