Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 1

Pooped

I am totally exhausted right now. I've spent all day at Wild Adventures with my 5th graders in the 90 degree heat! How wonderful! Therefore I only have energy for bullets of our weekend and other topics on my mind...luck you!

  • Ormond Beach was a great get-away for me and Jeremy
  • Brock asked for Mama and not Daddy while we were gone...surprised but loving it!
  • I for-went a trip to the outlet mall to hurry up and get home to see my baby
  • I totally left my camera on the kitchen counter...along with my PURSE on our trip.
  • Bonefish Grill is my new fav place to eat
  • Can't wait to watch Jon and Kate Plus 8...Latest news...they are fighting over 10 million in the divorce
  • Only 4 days of school...WWWHHHOOO
  • I've got a headache that won't quit
  • I'm missing my Brocky...he is at a graduation with his daddy...Maybe missing Brock but L.O.V.I.N.G the quiet time
  • I feel so happy...washer and dishwasher are going simultaneously...mmmmm...sweet sounds!
  • I want to read Twilight...am I the last one to do so?
  • Did anyone catch the MTV Movie awards last night? Was the whole Eminem thing real or fake?

Have a great MONDAY!



3 comments:

Abbi said...

girl, you got A LOT goin on!!! at least school gets out soon!! hope you have a great summer!

TheVanzants said...

girl, it's been way too long since I've seen you! Glad your weekend away was fun! Summer begins :) another year under your belt!

By the way, I haven't read twilight yet - but I haven't gotten the 'want to' yet either. No time for pleasure reading!

Hollie said...

i cannot believe you forgot your purse!!! that is is so non-kerri like!!!

and go ahead and hop on the twilight wagon. i finally did, late and all!