Sunday, May 3
Here we go AGAIN...
After a great weekend of the beach and the pool (pictures to come) we are getting ready for the day we thought we would never see...Please pray for Brock. We are going Monday morning (6:15am) for Brock to have his left tube (and possibly right tube) re-done. The left tube has not worked properly(ear infection and stays clogged) and they want to re-do it. Only my child...however, I am so thankful that his is ALL we have to deal with. We know we are blessed! Thanks in advance for your prayers...ohh please pray extra that he doesn't ask for chocolate milk....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hollie was telling me about this today. My goodness, poor little thing! (and poor mommy and daddy). I'll be praying and call and check on you probably Tuesday - to give ya'll time to rest. Hope it goes well :)
oh goodness! poor baby! hope he gets better soon!
Poor little guy -- hope all goes well!
I hope all went well for Brock.
Post a Comment