Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 4

A-okay and Promised Pics

Thanks for all your comments! Your prayers came shining through! Brock did well, better than last time and Dr. says everything looked good. Thankfully, they only did one ear. Thanks Marella (get a blog already girl!) and Tara for your sweet messages checking on Brock. It is so sweet to work with people like you (what am I gonna do next year without ya'll nearby??). I am so thankful for your friendships!

So the little guy did great and today we just laid around...Brock napped for nearly 4 hours! World record, I know! I got alot of stuff done and realized how much I want to be a stay at home mom. I had to clean my house because on Monday's Jean comes and cleans and since Brock and I were home I told her I would see her the next time...and my house couldn't wait for Jean to come...So I had to mop, dust, and vacuum...I actually enjoyed it...but not enough to do it every week!



Here are pictures from the beach...We are going on vacation in July for two weeks at the beach....and it is gonna be so much fun! Brock kept saying, "I love it!" and letting out occasional squeals. The best part is how great Daddy plays and I get to sit back and chill. How 'bout we ran into our family (Aunt Cheryl Lynn and cousin Colleen and Cheryl's niece Macy!) so they set up shop by us and we had a great time!



Colleen and Macy (left to right). Macy is Colleen's cousin. Brock and Colleen are cousins and they are 9 months apart. Just like me and my cousin Dan.



No fear son!!!
Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Abbi said...

looks like he loved the water! i can't wait to take kennedy!

Hollie said...

Yay for good news today! Glad to hear they only had to do one ear.
Also glad to hear you still know how to get your hands dirty around your house since you've been spoiled by ms. jean!

love the beach pics! where's momma in her thongkini??!!????

The Panke's said...

Glad to hear all went well for Brock. Love the beach pics:) I havne't taken Olivia yet and I can't wait to take her.