This one particular child was trying to persuade the principal to let her have a soccer club. I almost died when I read the following:
"Kids need to play soccer so they can extraside."
I am thinking...extra..side?? First of all that shouldn't be a compund word and where is your space anyway? An extra side of what?? Fresh air maybe?? No...that's not it.
Ohh obviously exercise! Yeah they could use an extraside of exercise too!!


3 comments:
too funny!!
spell it the way it sounds.....sounds good to me....lol!
Awesome. My fifth graders say the funniest things sometimes too! When I was big pregnant, one of my boys asked his mom, "what if Mrs. Calvert's tummy just explodes and she has the babies at school?" He was so serious. He literally thought a mommy's tummy exploded open to have a baby!
If you think 5th graders are funny you should come on down to Kindergarten one day. Now they really do say some of the funniest things ever, there is never a dull day:)
Post a Comment