Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, March 22

Finally

My two new loves




Say hello to love #1- I am the proud owner of gold shoes...These are so comfortable...I want them in every color. In case you were wondering, these are Nine West and I got them from Belk.

Hello love #2: These aren't usually what I go for, but for some reason they were just calling my name! They are super soft and a Kennith Cole Reaction, KC never lets you down in the shoe department. Now if only the weather will warm up, so I can wear them! These also come in my favorite color, hot pink....

3 comments:

TheVanzants said...

I have been looking for a pair of black shoes just like that - dressy, yet casual - love them! Will be getting them - don't think I'm a copy cat. well, actually I guess I am :)

Tara Libby said...

I am so jealous! I went looking for sandles this weekend and came home empty handed! I knew I should have hit the departments stores.

Abbi said...

love your new background! very cute!!!
LOVE the shoes!! i really like the gold pair!! they're not to gold, just enough!!