Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, January 11


Tonight for dinner we had these Turkey Cheeseburgers and they were better than I could of ever hoped for...REALLY! YUM-O!!!


I got the recipe from my Family Circle Magazine (I think that prob. just added 10 years to my real age...Really what 20 something reads that...But in my defense it did come free with another magazine subscription). You can find it here. I followed the recipe to a T, but added some Mrs. Dash for seasoning and a dash of worchestire sauce.


They were so quick and will definitely add them into my regular rotation of food. Plus, the recipe calls for a zucchini, so you can totally sneak in veggies for your kids, or in my case, husband. Brock LOVED them as much as we did. You REALLY should try them:-)


1 comment:

TheVanzants said...

Those look delicious. I'll have to try them.

I hope Brock is feeling better. We missed seeing you at church yesterday :)