Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 13

Santa stuck on ME!

So the other day Brock dug out some old Santa stickers. I have no idea where in his room he found them, but he did. He pulled them out and of course wanted to stick them all over the glass doors (obvious confusion between stickers and window clings...if you know me I have window clings for every holiday...I always have...guess that is the teacher in me....or I am just a dork!)



So in a quick effort I say, "Brock put them on Mama!" So he does. He sticks a few on my leg and then moves on in an effort to see how many things he can drag out into our living room.



When I change into my "sleepin shorts", Jer says...You still got those stickers on you!!! I laugh it off and head to the couch for my DVR shows, thinking I will get them off when I finally sit down.



Well the next day, after school I change into my clothes and find these beauties still attached to my skin! I guess I didn't want Christmas to be over! My favorite part is the second one is ripped in half...


So basically I had them on for over 24 hours!!! Then, I kept them on until Jer got home so he could see...and take the picture!


Betcha never done that....


3 comments:

Tara Libby said...

Hilarious!!!

Abbi said...

omg!!! i love it!!! that's so something i would do!

i've very last minute! i'm all about getting all together the week before!

Hollie said...

you are the weirdest friend I've ever had and I love it....and your polka dot socks for that matter.

muah!