Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, December 10

Write Now Wednesday

If you know me, you know I love to play on words. That is one of the main reasons I became a teacher ( I am AWESOME at coming up with bulletin board titles). SSSOOO I thought of this for Wednesday. I was trying to do the OOHH SOOO popular Wordless Wednesday, but I had no good pictures and one thing lead to another. So here is the ONLY rule for Write Now Wednesday...You write what ever is on your mind right now...That means no pre-planning blog ideas, or using a picture from last Friday...So here goes:

Right now I am hoping that I remember to do this next week.

Right now I am wondering how old will I be before I can keep my house clean 24-7.

Right now I am thinking I need to pick up and fold that blanket and put it on the couch...why does your couch/bed look SOO much neater if the blanket is folded instead of just thrown?

Right now I am remembering how good Apple Juice is.

Right now I am laughing at Brock talking himself to sleep in his crib in his most high pitched-precious tone.

Right now I would love to know who or what he is talking about.

Right now all I can see is Jer's feet because he is kicked back in the recliner. It almost looks like he is naked because he is wearing shorts, that I can't see from this angle--who-hoo!

Right now I am hoping I get to make my bed tomorrow, unlike the last two days..It ruins my whole day to know my bed isn't made.

Right now I realize I can't take it anymore...I gotta fold that blanket!

No comments: