Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 12

You'd be proud...

You should be very proud of me and my very constructive weekend. It started Friday loading up a BUNCH O JUNK for a garage sale we had Sat. at Grandma's. I got there with Brock on hip about 8:30 and worked until about 4pm. Garage sales are SOOOO tiring... But we got rid of a few things and made a little money for Christmas.

Saturday night we watched the Gaytors beat LSU...By the way Urban..don't you know its rude to run up the score....But I did love the fact that Tebow had Philp. 4:13 on his cheeks ( I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. KJV)...What a great role model. I tried to fins a pic of him from last night, but I stopped looking after I found this....too funny. Is this real??.... mean the picture!

Sunday I did some grocery shopping and played the grocery game....Yep I did. I saved about $52.21! That was the most I have saved so far. When I got home I put up the groceries, and then became even more productive. Instead of laying on the couch like my better half....I got out my black spray paint and painted lids to some canisters I racked up at the garage sale. Then spayed a few pic frames black too. I guess I was in a dark mood.

I also finally got my curtains in from JCPenny's and hung those up in my room and Brock's room. This is huge for me because I have been in my house for 23 months and just putting up curtains. I told you have ALWAYS have good intentions.....I'll post pics soon.

Well this is SUPER long post, so I will end it quick...KBO OUT

No comments: