Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 13

Not me Monday!

I believe that it does a woman so good to be completely honest, so I will attempt to do so every Monday. This may be the only blog you get outta me! My charming kids has a very addictive blog because her kids are too cute and I love her posts Not Me Monday! So since my blog has now been made private, I feel I can be honest so here goes:

Last Sunday night I did not cry because I didn't want to see my first born drinking his chocolate milk, watching TV and cuddling his "bobble" anyway. I didn't mind having to get up, throw him in the car half asleep and haul it to the next town for my J-O-B. I don't mind doing it everyday!

This week Brock will not throw himself very slowly down onto the tile and then begin to scream like a wild man because I did not have to pee after being in a classroom all day. He will also not blow out snot bubbles because his cold is not coming back for the 3rd time.

I did not gripe about cooking dinner that takes one hour and Brock will not drag out every item in my kitchen while I am cooking. The meal did not take 10 minutes to scarf down only to be left to clean the kitchen again.

Brock's hairdresser was not 20 minutes late for his appointment and he didn't scream the entire time while everyone in our small town didn't take pity on us having to deal with him.

There was no way that I left school early to meet the termite man, who is not very expensive, only for him not to be late and for him to not show up at all.

I did not write down my four dinner menus for the week so I will not remember what to cook. I did not fore-go the list and fix whatever was easiest.

I did not spend many hot and tiring hours only to make a few bucks at a garage sale.

I do not read HT's blog for a daily pick me up.

My wardrobe for last week was not planned around whatever I had to iron.

I did not spend my classroom planning time to write this blog because I don't have a thousand school related things to do. I will not goof off and waste valuable time.


I didn't love writing this post and I don't want to see yours either! ohhh...I am not completely unsure of how to do the Mr. Linky thing...so don't bare with me.

Official Rules are here.




2 comments:

Hollie said...

aw i LOVED this post! Too bad it's daggum Tuesday and NOT Monday! I'll have to do it next week. I tried to log onto your blog twice yesterday and once last night with your emailed link but it wouldn't work. So this morning I did a little 'troubleshooting' research on the web and found a way!
This is your absolute BEST post yet K-BO! Love it and love YOU!!!

TheVanzants said...

Love readiny 'my charming kids' not me monday posts...
i'll start next monday, since it is already wednesday :)

look for it then. hope you're having a good week :)