Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 26

Grey's....2 hours of DRAMA

Okay for all my fellow Grey follwers what did you think of last night's two hour episode??? (Don't read if you haven't watched your TiVo yet).

The beginning freaked me out (derek dying in a car wreck), but I really hope Mer and Derek move in together. I wish it would work out for them...I love looking at him...hhmmmmmm.

Alex and Izzie-please hook up already...all that tension is killing me.

Yang-GEEEEZ, I thought I was negative and dramatic. She has got me beat. I hope that Dr. Hunt (McIrish) comes back for her...but if they reproduced those kids would be kinda..well..not cute or lets face it...ugly. Please don't have kids with each other.

I love George-he is so not with it...how can he not know that younger grey is in love with him...how cute would they be?

McSteamy (Eric Dane) all he has to do is stand there....Why can't he do this every episode? Bet they'd have more viewers. Check this video out...The song brings me back....BABY!

Can't wait till next week....Will McIrish come back...what will they call him? Will Mer and Dereck move in? Will Izzie and Alex hook up?

2 comments:

TheVanzants said...

Girl, I'm with ya. I didn't realize how much i missed the show until i watched it - totally missed the mega drama!

I can't stand Yang - she really gets under my skin. One reason while I can't stand her is she's not very easy on the eyes...

And George, poor George....he and younger grey would be adorable together!

oh and didn't it freak you out when Rose said she was carrying Derek's baby? I totally freaked!

Can't wait until next week....!

Tara Libby said...

I am so glad it is back!!!!

I really cant wait for Meredith and Derick to just finally commit and move in.

Alex is just a jerk....Izzie deserves better, but I am sure that they will end up hooking up once he realizes the error of his ways!

And as always, Bailey is my favorite! I just love her matter-of-fact attitude.

I cant wait until next week!