Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 26

And the Award goes to...



Me! My sweet, so like me, friend has chosen me for the SMILE award...Thanks Hollie! Thank you for thinking of me. I really enjoy reading other blogs more than updating my own. But Hollie seems to think I deserve this award, this is why I heart Hollie!



Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude.
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.



These are the rules for The Smile Award:
1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
OKay, like I said I read more blogs and hardly EVER comment on the ones I read (anti-social Owens coming out in me) so I don't really have 5 people to nominate, so I have three....pitiful....I know! I need more friends (that blog).
1. Jobeth-she is such a postive and sweet person. I use to teach with Jobeth and I really do miss her smile on the bus lot at the end of the day. She is an awesome mom and friend. Jobeth and I started to become friends during college. We carpooled and during those rides we discussed a huge amount of different topics and she is ALWAYS positive....so she is definately deserving.
2. Tara-one word to sum up Tara-CALM. I work with Tara (see you next week) at school and even as frustrating and stressful teaching can be, she is so even tempered....It is really amazing. She is also a great mom and I am sure Cale has her smiling alot!
3. Kaci-such an easy going person and wonderful mom. In addition to that, she takes GREAT pictures.Check out her website-you can see lots of pics of our family. http://www.kathrynbrown.net/index.htm
Again...Thanks Hollie:-)

1 comment:

TheVanzants said...

okay, you're too sweet :) i miss ya too!

that's it. let's get together.