Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, September 7

The GRAPE and Dessert!

Friday night was so much fun for me. I finally got to have a girls night out (well needed!). Jessica and I got all dressed up (it was so nice to wear "goin' out clothes") and headed to the Town Center for dinner. We went to PF Changs to see what was the chance of getting in without a reservation. It was 6:30 and an HOUR wait! But we decided to wait and go over to the Grape (next door) while we waited. The GRAPE is wine bar. I am not big on wine, but Jessica swore we would find something we liked there. Our waiter "Rick" (rocking his D&G glasses) hooked us up with a few samples and we finally found one we loved! I have always wanted to like the taste of wine...finally I found it. It is called Riesling. It was really, really good. So we had a few glasses and finally our table was ready, so we headed over ready for some food. It was fun because of the two previous glasses of wine. While we were eating, it was quiet, Jessica bust out with "I'm havin' a blast." May not sound funny now, but we died laughing because I said (though my tears of laughter) what did you say? So after dinner we went back to the Grape because they were having live music and of course the wine...and dessert.

This guy, Charlie Walker, was singing and even did a little beat boxin'. A cutie that sounded like Jack Johnson/Ben Harper! He was so good and our great waiter Rick hooked us up with our first table (close to the Charlie). Well he played some great songs! We knew all/most of them. When he started playing Jack Johnson I said "I love Jack Johnson" he replied on his microphone looking at me "So do I"! OMG! Totally embarrased. I guess I didn't realize how loud I was...Needless to say we had a really good time! We are going back. I think he comes on the 22nd. Happy Birthday to KBO. Also, check out his website...he is really good and not bad on the eyes...Justin T better watch out!

4 comments:

TheVanzants said...

Sounds like ya'll had a good time.

I miss girl time. Sometimes I just need it.

Miss seeing you around!

Hollie said...

okay the worst friend ever award goes to HT. I wish I could have gone with ya'll and I did not know it was to celebrate your bday you dork! I wanna go on the 22nd!!!!

Hollie said...

Happy Birthday!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

yea, good luck getting a reservation at pf chang's it's crazy there! we live to go at off hours, so we know we will get a seat and not have to wait forever! ha! ha!