From Jeremy and Brock-A perfectly pink petite IPOD. I feel so technologically advanced, but then I feel dumb because I don't really know how to work iTunes yet....it's coming though. In addition to my PPPIpod I also got a docking station and a cord that you can plug into your car and it will play your ipod, if your car is like mine and is out dated and DOESN'T have a direct hook up to my ipod.
Saturday-Jeremy and I went out to Carrabbas and ate and afterwards (BEFORE THE DAWG'S PLAYED) he gave my my gift. I was very excited, because I kinda mentioned that I wanted one in passing. Not a serious request, like I so often make.
Sunday-My family and in laws went to my Aunt's house for lunch where we had Beach Road Chicken...mmmmmm and KP's famous white icing coconut cake....If your from 'round here you know this cake! I got some cash and some really cute earrings.
Monday-Started my day at school and one of my very sweet students brought me a mini one of these in the cutest pot. HOW SWEET! I love this kid...he is why I love teaching! Then after school we ate dinner at Tonya's (mom in law). She had a few surprises for me too! A sweater from my FAV store, a new key finder, and the most festive wall flower I have ever seen!
The best surprise was 3 different pieces of Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake and Rice Krispy Treats (by Jer's request). This is all that if left of our dessert! It's only your birthday once a year.
I got a lot of stuff from everyone, including myself. I had to treat myself at Ann Taylor Loft (NEW FAV STORE). They gave me 20% off because I was a teacher (bout time!)
At this time I am reminded of Madonna's song....Material Girl...uh oh!


2 comments:
def. going to have to check out the loft - love that place :)
love all of your gifts, even the ones you bought for yourself! you always do that!
oh, and did you get your bday message of me singing beautifully bright and early this morning?!
Post a Comment