Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 28

I've Been Tagged...

Okay so I was tagged by HT. So I am suppose to list the 6 quirks about me...I had to think about this because I have way more than six...so here goes.

1. Diet Coke...It is an addiciton and if I've had a really busy day and realized that I haven't had my diet coke break I will staight up drink one at 10pm because I feel I need it. Those days are few and far between because I never miss a diet coke day!

2. Drive throughs-I will wait and unlimited amount of time in a drive through for one very special thing...a diet coke or a sweet tea. I will wait days for a drink from Chick-fila or Zaxbys (they have stryofoam cups:-). When Jeremy and I were still dating and young I told him I wanted to get a tea from Chick-fila: he thought it was weird...I thought it was weird his family packed a cooler of can cokes for a trip to the mall...Opposites attract.

3. EVERYTIME I put on a shirt I rub my left hand up my arm and then put my right arm through the arm hole...I never noticed it until a Jessica noticed it while we were in high school. I DO IT EVERYTIME!!!! It is rather funny...almost OCDish.

4. I talk to myself in the mornings while putting my make up on. I think it is because I am looking right in my eyes because I am putting stuff on my face and one of us should say something. How rude to make eye contact and not speak...Most of the time I practice conversations I predict I will have with someone.

5. Baby Blue Polar-Tec Fleece Robe-I have had it for about 5 years now. I got it from my dear aunt who also is addicted to hers. I am addicted. What makes it weird is I wear it EVERYDAY(right now infact). I get cold sitting around the house so I wear it 365. I also have two sets of long sleeved long pants PJ out of the fleece. It is so warm....

6. I'd rather have a big fat hot dog than a steak. When ever Jeremy grills himself a steak he will grill me and Brock a hot dog from the meat market...mmmmmm.

So that is it....Now I will tag....
Jobeth and Tara....Can't wait to read em girls!

2 comments:

Tara Libby said...

I do a lot of the same things....especially the coke addiction and the make-up.
I wrote mine, so you will have to go see!

TheVanzants said...

Isn't there just something different about a drive-thru sweet tea or diet coke. I'll do that too!!