Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, August 23

Scrabble Baby!

This was really our finished product....no clip art!


Jeremy and I have alway enjoyed a highly intellectual game called Scrabble. He is the king of BSers (So he knows tons of words ((like aloft and hoax)) and I am really good at convincing him to let me break a few rules (like "Scramrobe" top right). We decided to break out the old scrabble game since we were tired of watching TV, playing on the internet, and watching TV! After an hour and a half here is our completed board (Once I said I should put this on my blog he really started to step up his game...he didn't want to get beat and then have me post it on my blog...typical!)


Here is the score...yes he won.....


Check out some of our highly intelligent words...Mind you we both graduated from college...Jeremy has a Masters...boy it really paid off. These are some of my favorite words:

Hey we all know a few....This was my contribution...It was a triple word score!!! Go KBO!

This is the word that Jer started the game with---you know he cheated pulling his letters out of the bag!

-This was mine...Man I am GOOOOOOD!!! Beat that Jer-bo!



3 comments:

TheVanzants said...

We played our share of Scrabble games during our boring hurricane days...that game can get pretty intense :)

Fun! Glad to know that other people 'our age' play - I always thought it was an 'old person' game :)!!

Tara Libby said...

Ok..so we should have played a game too, but we were too busy painting the nursery. At least it is all done now.

Looks like you had a good time!!!

D. Wright said...

You dorks get a life for god's sake!


--dan