Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 28

Two months

It’s been a while since my last post-so long that I forgot where the Live Writer icon was…

So my Cooper is two months. He is sleeping about 7-8 hours at a time and drinking 4-6 ounces every 4-5 hours. He was 12.8 pounds at his two month check and was 23” long.He has found his hands and likes his paci to go to sleep. He loves his bouncy seat. He is so sweet and precious.

He has really started smiling at us. DSC_0894 DSC_0868

Summer has been great! Each day makes me want to go back to work less and less. I though I’d want to pull my hair out with two kids at home…but I love it!!!! That surprises me…I always though I’d rather work, but I’m changing my mind…too bad our budget isn’t! UGH!! I keep telling myself-if I HAVE to work-teaching is the best job…please remind me of this in August when I’m working 10 hour days and my mind is racing at midnight about all the things I STILL have to do. And re-remind me in March when I’m preparing my kids for a stinkin’ test that is high-stakes for them and ME…

But I’m not thinking about that. I am thinking about all the fun things we are doing, just staying home. Yesterday, Brock and I colored, played Blues Clues, pretended to be pirates and I was also Bambi’s mother for a bit. Summer is flying by…hope it slows down!

We have also started swimming lessons. Maybe today I’ll take my camera…ha!! Brock is doing great and I have no doubt, if he fell in, he could make it to the side…That’s all I wanted anyway!

No comments: