Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 28

Perks of Maternity Leave

Staying home is awesome for many reasons. But getting to go to Brock’s Easter party at school made me feel like a real mom, if that makes sense. Sometimes going to work, instead of a school party, makes me feel like I’m choosing work over my child. Which is something I think I will always struggle with as a working mom.  However,  it is easier to go to work because Brock has an awesome sitter (Pammy) that treats him as her own and goes to EVERY party that I can’t make!

When I told Brock I was going to his Easter party at school he said :”You’re not going to your school? YAY!!” It was perfect!

 DSC_0524

He choose his basket from last year to take.DSC_0526

And they are off…this was so cute! Tons of 4-5 year olds chasing after 515 eggs…That’s right-they hid 515 eggs!DSC_0532

Brock and his big buddies, Jake and Brandon.

 DSC_0537 

I stood back and listened to them play-Here they are being “Super Hero’s” I love to hear his conversations with other kids his age!

1 comment:

The Panke's said...

I completely understand feeling like a *real* mom. Olivia always asks me why I can't go to her parties. But the one I did make she was super excited! I'm lucky too that Nanny can make all the special stuff when we can't.