Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 25

27 weeks

So what’s going on with me and Cooper?

How Far Along: 27 weeks

Size of baby: About 15 inches long and around  two pounds. Only two pounds? He sure feels bigger than that!

Maternity Clothes: Yes…My favorite thing is a sweat suit thing from Target. It has been a life saver and I pretty much wear it Saturday AND Sunday.

1213717930__V174235995_

Gender: It’s a BOY! Cooper Jack

Movement: I feel him all the time. I swear he is in my ribs all the time. I don’t remember Brock feeling like he’s in my ribs…but Cooper can’t seem to get out of them.

What I miss: Bending over without thinking twice. Now I think…do I really have to bend over, or is there another way?

What I love: Feeling him kick  and know he will be here soon.

Cravings: Nothing really out of the ordinary. I have re-kindled my love for regular coke.

Symptoms: Irritability in a blink of an eye!

Best Moment this week: Getting ready to paint the room and buying furniture.

Worst Moment: Going to the doctor this week was bad and good. Bad:

*Gained a few too many pounds

*Have to go back and re-do my glucose because the lady that took my blood  evidently has an issue with following protocol and didn’t make me drink that yummy orange drink. Just took my blood. Nice!

*Found out I’m anemic=Iron supplement=just another pill=no biggie

Good:

*Brock got to meet Dr. W-who delivered him: I can’t believe he ever looked like this:-) He looks so big…I kind of hope Cooper’s not that big…LOL!IMG_0079

Here’s my weekly shot…well my bi-monthly shot!

022

I’m loving this red shirt….I seem to wear it ALL the time. Even under my Target sweat suit!

3 comments:

Kari said...

I want that target sweat suit so bad!! :) heard about your (their) GTT mess up from J today.... how frustrating!

They told me today that A was 1 lb. my dr said that was a little big..huh? :-)

Abbi said...

WOW..27 weeks already. it feels like i just found out! you look great!
LOVE the name!!

Sherrie said...

I found your blog through Hollie. I see you have a Cooper on the way. I have three boys and my youngest is named Cooper. Hope you are doing well!