Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, December 6

DCF….We can explain!

Well…if Brock’s school hasn’t called DCF (Dept. of Children and Families) it is a miracle!

Two weeks ago he was limping at school. Then last Monday, he showed up with a shiner…that is right a BLACK EYE!  He was with his Daddy, when the incident occurred. His head collided with Brady’s (our cousin) head. Luckily, it hasn’t stopped or slowed him down any. He didn’t even cry when he ran into Brady! Nor could his Daddy remember what happened that would of made him have a dark, swollen eye…

Wouldn’t it be great to think like a Dad? Not worrying/remembering/thinking about every little bite, bump or bruise!?!019 015 016 017

Brock is doing his homework here…I can’t believe my 3 year old had homework!!! He loved every minute of it too!018

It looks like he got a hold of some green/purple eye shadow…

Thank goodness it was AFTER our trip to see Santa Claus…Side note: Let me explain my child’s non-holiday choice of attire. Brock REFUSED to wear anything Christmas-y- or anything that his Mama picked out to wear…I’ve learned it is NOT worth it and we took this Christmas pictures in gym shorts, t-shirt and come Chuck’s! This makes me smile, because this is totally how the weather is in Florida around Christmas…Normally shorts are preferable during December.  This was the day after the scary ER visit, so I was thankful we were taking Santa pictures and not worried about the outfit!   008  014 011  013

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

DCF?!?! Wow, it's a wonder they have not visited our house as well. When I went to check on my girl at lunch, I discovered that my sweet nephew had bit her, straight threw the t-shirt she is wearing, drawing blood and many many tears. Nice....Oh it's good to be a momma ;)