So pregnancy has made me loose what bit of patience I had. Therefore, you don’t get the full long weekly post. You get a belly shot and another post all wrapped in one!
What’s going on this week:
After dealing with Brock having last week strep throat, last week of school, Christmas parties and Christmas shopping…I am exhausted!
I did get to go to my OBGYN this week…however, not for a sonogram but for a STREP test…yuk! Now, Jeremy and I both have strep throat and it is tough. At least we are off work, there is no way I would of been able to go to work with this mess. It’s been three days and about all I can do it take a shower …hopefully today I will bounce back. I’ve got so much to-do since it is only 3 days before CHRISTMAS! I can’t believe it! I am so thankful we got sick BEFORE Christmas…instead of during!
Here is my 22 week shot…no face, too tired, no make and I set the self timer…
Gray and black...the only colors my wardrobe has to offer these days….along with these yoga pants. I look really big here, but after 3 days of not eating, Cooper has lost his “poof”! Unfortunately, my backside has NOT!


2 comments:
Kerri you are always beautiful! So sorry you guys have been sick. I love the positive attitude of being sick before instead of during Christmas! Hope you all feel better very soon!
hope you feel better kerri and get well before Christmas.
you look great!
Post a Comment