Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 9

A lil’ re-arrangin’

This summer is already half over. We leave tomorrow for our annual beach condo vacation. We have the best time with both our families that come down. All of Brock’s cousin’s (ALL boys…except one cutie pie girl) just have so much fun together…but I digress. The reason for this post is to show you what we’ve been working on inside. First, we started with Brock’s  room. Paint and new bedding.

 010 005 006 007 008 009

However, I still have to get some curtains in there and I’ve already ordered THIS, for that blank space over his bed.

Next, we decided to take down wallpaper…by the way, if you EVER taken down wallpaper you know what a pain it is…I’m thinkin’ I’d rather give birth again than take down wallpaper…ya got me?!

My husband really did most of it! He scored major points with that.

We moved our dining set out and turned a bookshelf into an entertainment center and our furniture came yesterday…It’s coming along.

008

My new rug…and new colors. Greens, blues and browns…

004

Our new dining room. (Above) Our old one below. We are gonna put a futon and all of Jeremy’s video games in here.

 005006 007

It looks a little unfinished, but I just wanted to be able to show the before…

1 comment:

Becky said...

It's all beautiful! I really like the color you put in Brock's room. Sweet Peaches Bedding put up some new name wall name decals today. :)