Tonight I took a shower and didn't take out my contacts. It was a whole new world. I could actually see what I was reaching for instead of a blur of colors. It only took me about 10 seconds to realize that my precious husband has been using a DISH RAG for his washrag! EEEWWWWW....There it was, hung right beside my real washrag...I just busted out laughing and began to think...he has no clue that this is the dish rag that I have once used to scrub pots and pans. It happens to be the same color as alot of our bathroom towels (tan), so I know he has no clue that this rag is not for bathing, but scrubbing!
So which is worse? To use your washrag as a dishrag or a dishrag as your washrag...
BTW-In small town USA a washrag is also known as a wash-cloth!


2 comments:
Funny! Paul did that once, he took a bathmat to use a a towel on a guys trip instead of a regular towel and just wondered why we had such small towels. Men just don't pay attention sometimes.
Hilarious! That is sooooo Adam. He doesn't have a clue either. BTW, y'all going to the class reunion?
Post a Comment