I am a 100 percent southern girl/woman who is raising a family with all the southern fixins'. I am married to Jeremy, who knows me better than anyone. I love being a mommy to our son, who is as hard-headed as mommy and daddy put together (if that is possible). I know I am so blessed to have this precious family and I am enjoying every hectic second of it. I LOVE-LOVE diet coke, Starbucks, new clothes, cooking, and being with fam and friends. Of couse those are in no particular order!
Likes: playing outside, tractors, motorcycles, basketballs, his bobble, his Daddy, fruit, Nemo, Mickey Mouse and being read to. Dislikes: brushing his teeth, getting haircuts, the DOCTOR, cutting his fingermails, cucumbers, and when his daddy is not around.
Jeremy and I have been together since 2001. That is hard to believe! We are both extremly hard headed and complete opposites in most every way...go figure!
2 comments:
he's so cute even with a broke bone!!!
i'm so sorry about that too!!! he's being so tough!!
the last pic is just great! he looks like you.
the first pic with jer in the glasses made me laugh out loud. not kidding.
Post a Comment