Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, September 13

Which one doesn't fit?

I must have been absent the week in Kindergarten when they taught "Which one of these doesn't belong?" I must not be able to tell what/what does not go together. Well, I lie-I do know it doesn't belong...I just choose to leave it there.

See if you can see what doesn't fit in these pictures.

My fingernail polish stuff:






Everything goes but the pack of Allegra D-that is 2 years OLD!



This is funny to me...this is my jewelry box that hangs on the wall...



Do you see it?? The BRIGHT NEON highlighter? What the heck...this thing has been in there for months...I have NO idea how/when it got in there...and I'm not sure when it will be removed...'cause I always know where to find my trusty highlighter.
Am I the only one?

2 comments:

Kari said...

girl! I have stuff like that everywhere... it gets there at my house b/c I snatch it from Avery's hand on a whim, while I'm in the middle of something and put it in the first possible place that she can't reach. :)

Carrie said...

You are SO not alone on this! I found my scotch tape in my makeup bag the other day...what the heck?!