Last weekend I made the effort to go shopping for school clothes...I wanted to get a few skirts and crop pants. I lost some weight since last winter, so none of my pants really fit. I tried on a few things, but fell in love with the pencil skirt! Stacy and Clinton (What Not to Wear) have always said pencil skirts are GREAT for pear shapes (like me), but I had never tried one! I bought a grey pin stripe one, but fell in love with these!






4 comments:
Stylin' and profilin' Mrs. Boatright!!
You are soooo behind the times. Pencil skirts have been "in" for ages. At least you are catching up though!
-Jess
i have one pencil and i love it!! i really have a hard time trying to figure out how to wear it sometimes!! shirt in or out??!!
I love a pencil skirt! And Stacey and Clinton, they are too, too funny! You should see Adam Mizell watching What Not to Wear with me-HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment