Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 23

Another School Year

School starts for me tomorrow. It is so hard to believe that this is my fourth year teaching! I never thought the first year would end! It is going to be so hard to get back into the mix of routines and alarm clocks. I have to wake Rizzle up about 6:30ish...eewww. I know that is going to be hard for him. Especially, since he has a snotty nose and cough...GREAT! Crossing our fingers it is not his ears! I am looking forward to starting the year off...and trying to stay positive this year...that is my goal anyway! So my blogging may become few and far between...but I am sure my kids will say something that will be post worth..especially when I ask them if they think I am mean (I totally have the rep of being the MEANEST teacher in 5th gr....I even got a plaque last year:-)).

Have a great Monday!

No comments: