Now who knows how long this organizational mayhem will last...
I seem to have toys in every room...but at least they are now properly contained and for the most part out of sight. See what I mean...
A very wise woman (Aunt Jaci) told me if you let it (toys), they will take your house over..Boy was she right! I just keep thinking...where did all this crap come from?? And why do I keep buying more?
.



5 comments:
Good luck! Toys have taken over my house too. I always hope that my girls get clothes for their birthdays, because I hate toys!! I have an organizer like that and my 2 year old has no greater joy than dumping everyone of them out. Not my favorite... =)
girl tell me about it! I finally just stopped trying.
One word - AMEN!
Girl, I'm right there with you!
I'm right there with you1 I can't believe we have so much stuff for a 1 year old and it's everywhere.
girl..i know what ya mean!! mine is terrible too! i have NO CLUE what to do with all of it!
Post a Comment