Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 20

Have you seen this kid?

You probably have not seen Caillou because he is at my house from the hours of 4pm-7pm. So I have a few questions for you, Caillou, since you refuse to leave my living room!


1. Why did your parents name you Caillou? What kind of name is that?


2. Why is your name so weird and your sister's name is Rosie?


3. Where is your hair?


4. What is the deal with your obsession of primary colors. EVERYTHING (parents, house, clothes) is primary colors? Did you realize you can get new colors if you mix some of those primary ones?? Ugghh!


5. Why are you always dressed in shorts and t-shirts, but the rest of your family and friends is in long sleeves? Are you cold blooded? Why do they love primary colors like you?


6. Why is Leo a tad on the pudgy side?


7. Who is the old lady that narrates your show and tells us all your private thoughts!? She sounds like she could kick the bucket any day!


8. Why is my son put into a trance by your weirdness?


Maybe you can pick up the heavy amounts of sarcasm, but really, this is the weirdest show every...and the bad part is my kid LOVES it! Does that make him weird too?!?

If you've never had the pleasure of watching Caillou, it comes on PBS @ 12:30...Watch it and tell me it's NOT the weirdest cartoon ever!





4 comments:

lbrinson said...

Oh, Kerri. The day will come and sooner than you think that you will wish you and Brock were watching Caillou (like when he would rather be playing Xbox, texting, etc). I miss that show and will be happy to watch it with Brock anytime. (Growing up is not so tough, except when you've had enough . . .) Call me.

Bamawhitney said...

My 5 1/2 year old still like Caillou too - but she does ask me all the time why he whines so much!!

Carrie said...

So this is what I have to look forward to?!?!?!

HMP said...

LOL! I steered clear of that one! Caught it once. He is so whiny, its annoying. I've got enough whiny at my house, I don't need more of it on tv.