Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 13

Disney Part 2

So last Tuesday we headed to Sea World and it just didn't start...or end well. Here is why Sea World was no fun...
*In the 50's with a CONSTANT wind
*Took 45 minutes just to get into park to park

*Getting off the tram the man in a hurry threw me my stroller to get me off the tram nice man handed me my stroller and my finger got stuck where the stroller folds and so I had to with one had close the stroller back up to get my finger free. It was quite painful and all I could think at the time was losing my finger in a horrible stroller accident in front of SW...and I was trying SUPER hard not to cry...I kept telling Jer..HELP!! He replied...What do you want me to do? Not the right thing to say dude...So I quietly explain that my finger was stuck and he proceeds to say ," Excuse me sir...we need some help" to the man who threw me the stroller to begin with...but about that time I got my finger out!
*Found the shortest line I could and waited 45 minutes for popcorn and a hotdog.
*Large man with a straw hat (because it was so sunny...NOT) in front of me blocked my view of Shamoo!
But this was the best part:



Brock thought it was so fun that he went to sleep...He was so not impressed...

After Sea World we did have fun @ the T-Rex Experience. It is a super cool restaurant in Downtown Disney. Here are some pictures...

Dinosaurs and fish tanks were everywhere! So much to look at. Everyone in a while the lights go dark and all the Dinos roar and move.
Okay...this is NOT the Ambiguously Gay Duo car, even though it does favor the male anatomy. It is ACTUALLY a Goofy Matchbox car...Brock carried it all over Disney and even to the restaurant...We did get some strange looks at dinner! Many couldn't take their eye off the car...


5 comments:

Abbi said...

aw...sorry seaworld wasn't so fun!! i haven't been in years!!
cute pics!

The Panke's said...

It looks like ya'll had a great time, well at Disney:)

TheVanzants said...

that last picture made me laugh out loud :)

you did get some CUTE pictures of your trip. glad ya'll had fun!

Tara Libby said...

At least you got in for free!

The Musgrove's said...

Girl I feel your pain! I wish I would have read about her trip prior to mine. Read my blog.