Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 10

totally addicted


My friend, Jobeth, introduced me to my latest bad habit addiction...right before summer no less. It is Burger King's Mocha Joe...mmmm...I have never been one for "cold" coffee, and I wouldn't of ever of tried it because I am boring and a futty-dud a creature of habit, but they bought it for me...Also, I am addicted to skinny lattes and there ain't no Starbucks in the sticks. However, here is the 411 on the nutrition facts: Jobeth and Hollie...You MAY NOT want to read below:


  • Calories: 360..Not soo bad

  • Fat: 10 grams...a little worse-Same amount as in 4 McDonalds chicken nuggetts

  • SUGAR: 63 grams=13 teaspoons HOLY CRAP!

  • Carbs: 66 grams-A 7 layer burrito at Taco Bell has less carbs...Seriously! I looked it up.
I will definitely be getting one of these so I can be all fatted up when I give the FCAT tomorrow:-)

3 comments:

Abbi said...

girl.....soooo good! i love them! traci introduced me to them!!! next best thing to starbucks!!!

good luck with the fcat!!

TheVanzants said...

I want one NOW! Too bad we don't have a BK in Hilliard - guess I'll be making a special trip to Callahan today :) YUMMY!

Hollie said...

dadblame it. you had to go and post the nutrish info did ya?!!!
i don't care, they are way too delicious to pass up. i can finish it in three gulps. heaven through a straw.