Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 23

Countdown

Only 6 days and counting until Brock get his tubes! He is FINALLY well. After 5 weeks of coughing, endless amounts of green snot, coughing until you throw up, fever, shots, antibiotics, breathing treatments and sleepless nights, he seems to be back to his good old self! Since he is finally well, we are trying to keep him that way. Do you know where I can buy 2T size bubbles?? We didn't go ANYWHERE this weekend to prevent germs from getting near his fluid filled ears...I am about to go crazy. It was so cold and windy here that we didn't get to go outside too much either! So we are on the home stretch! Hopefully, next Monday we will be done with this and getting ready for his party...My baby is turning two!!! He was only 7 months here: Look at how FAT! I miss that fat...


3 comments:

Hollie said...

i know you are about to go crazy Miss Always On the Go!

I miss you! We need to get together ASAP!

I know everything will go fine with the tubes.

can't wait for the big 2nd b-day party!! let me know if matt needs to come over and help put the playset together. we'll all head on over and make a day of it!

Abbi said...

i know what you mean about the bubble! i felt that way after kennedy was so sick at her birthday party! i told adam i didn't want to go to church or be around anyone that i thought she could get sick from.....lol!!! i know what you mean!!
i'm sure all will go well with his tubes!!
2....already????? girl, don't worry kennedy still is SUPER chunky! i love it! her and brock can just sport there rolls in there bathing suits this summer...lol!

TheVanzants said...

I am glad to hear he's feeling better and hope the tubes work! Will be praying for a smooth procedure!

I hope he's better before his birthday - he needs to enjoy turning TWO! Can't believe he's two already...seems like just yesterday we went to see that head full of hair in the hospital :)

Miss ya!