Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 1

GO K-BO

Happy New Year and all that jazz, but getting to the good stuff...


I FINALLY (after 2 years) have curtains in ALL main windows of my home!!!! (cue the choir of hallelujahs). This has been the biggest monkey on my back. I don't have a ton of windows, just a ton of...Will that look okay?? My aunt Jaci picked up the curtains 'cause she was trying to help a girl out (just put up some freakin' curtains already)...and she though they would look really good. She was right on the money...they were a perfect match. What a great way to start the new year:-) The best part is I got them yesterday and they were put up today. Usually stuff at this house never gets done in a timely manner. Man this feels good:-) It is the little stuff for me! The best part is I got the curtains and the rod for under $60!! Go K-BO*


*(this is a lovely nickname that my hubby assigned to me before we got married. It is pronounced K-Bow (not bow-wow, but bow, like to put on a present or even beau). It has totally stuck. He even address my cards with KBO on the front. Also, one other precious friend calls me it quite often. Usually with a DAAAANNNGGG infront of it:-) So it is DDDAAANNG K BO!








hhhmmm..I will sleep so good knowing this is done:-)


5 comments:

The Panke's said...

I totally understand. We've been in our house for a year and a half and I just unpacked the last box last week(just junk). It must be something with having little ones around, it just takes longer. Hey at least you have curtains-I gave up and only have blinds. Olivia is the only one with curtains in her room.

TheVanzants said...

Love the new curtains! Doesn't it feel good? I've been wanting to paint my living room and kitchen since we've been in this house (3 years) and I finally asked for paint for christmas. That was the first step - maybe we'll get around to painting! :)

Hollie said...

They look awesome! I'm so happy for you b/c i've heard you whining about this for forever!!
They look great...absolutely perfect my friend.

love ya!

Tara Libby said...

They look great! I have ZERO curtains in my house and would not even know where to start. So my windows will probably stay bare!

Abbi said...

curtains like complete a house!
this was the first time i clicked on you name and it let me go to your blog! i've tried many times but couldn't.....b/c i'm completely computerd challenged i couldn't figure out how to e-mail you or whatever you have to do so i can read your blog! i'm really excited!