
Tonight Jeremy, Brock and were on our way to a local Middle School basketball championship and were running late, so we had to stop in a quick place to grab something to eat before the game. We didn't want to chance Chick-fila ("Chik-lay" according to Brock) because Brock would want to stay and play on the slide and we would have to drag him out, screaming and all the while we smile (with teeth clinched) and play it off, acting surprised like: He needs a nap; He never does this??
So we decided on Whataburger. I had only gotten a LARGE FOUNTAIN DIET COKE IN A STYROFOAM CUP (MMMMMM...heaven on earth) from there before...So I was already sold on the place. I knew they would have fries and ketcup (Brock's number one choice) for the kiddo, so we tried it.
We looked through the windows and it looked pretty clean and not crowded, so we went in. Man...IT WAS SO CLEAN AND NICE! It is offically our new Chick-fila-when we want a cheeseburger. The best part is they bring your order to your table and did I mention the syrofoam cups? They also have individually wrapped small tubs of ketchup. It was "Whatta-good!



4 comments:
Have you tried their cinnamon rolls? Delicious!!
styrofoam cups? enough said. i'm there.
I have never been there. We will have to give it a try. And styrofoam cups are my favorite!!!
all teachers love a styrofoam cups don't they???....lol!
i haven't eaten there before but i've heard it's really good!! i'll have to give it a try!
Post a Comment