Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 3

Thankful

Today I just feel extremely THANKFUL for my family. Despite his faults, Jeremy is really a great husband and a super sweet Daddy. I am thankful that he is my husband and my friend (with completely different interests...he's been talking about football for the last 30 min to a friend). I am extra thankful for my sweet, precious and perfect son. He is everything to me and I love him more and more everyday. He is so hillarous...in his own way. Pam (his totally AWESOME second mommy that he stays with while I am educating tomorrows future) said today that he had his leg up on the couch and he FARTED ("not pooted ") SO LOUD that it scared him and he grabbed his butt and ran to her with a freakout look on his face...he thought something had him! I would of loved to of seen that! In 4 days he will be 18 months old. This seems like it is harder for me than the 12 month milestone...I don't know why. He is growing up and I can't stop it...tear..change subject.............

Well anyway I am also thankful for my extended family. They have gotten me through alot of rough times and I know I can always count on them.

Last, I am thankful for my friends. A girl needs her friends, even if it is only a few!

3 comments:

TheVanzants said...

Okay, so I just laughed OUTLOUD at your Brock story. Wouldn't you love to have that on tape? Hilarious!

Life goes by WAY too fast, doesn't it?

I'm thankful for your friendship :)

Tara Libby said...

I laughed outloud too! That is hilarious! Yes they grow way too fast. My little man is already a month old!

Hollie said...

I heart my K-Bo!