Saturday, August 30
Weird....
This just a short post to say how everything happens for a reason and God has your every move pre planned. There have been alot of issues on my heart this week and I am undecided on what to do about it. I am such a private person that I can't believe I am even going here but while I was dealing with these issues it has made me feel like I am the only person doing this and dealing with this. But I was reading HT's blog and she had a list of ones that she liked (about 15) and so I clicked on one that looked like fun. The FIRST one I read this girl was dealing with the exact same situation...SO close it was scary...It made me feel like I am NOT the only one that is dealing with this problem and doesn't know what to do about it. She and I have the same tactic though...P-R-A-Y! That is all I know to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Girl, praying is all we can do. I'll certainly be praying for you, you can count on that!
I've actually already been praying for you and I will continue to. I know what a private person you are, but you know I'll be right there if you ever wanna talk, vent, etc. I love you!
God can do supernatural things.
Post a Comment