After spending two weeks with our totally fit cousin and his wife (Dano and Cort) Jer and I decided to try out the Turbo Jam. Dan and Cort have had much success. It was a trip during vacation sitting there, me and Jer eating Oreos (Golden of course) and Cheetoes (Baked of course), Dan and Cortney kicking it to Turbo Jam. I thought it looked pretty easy and Courtney looks really good after justing having a baby, hook line and sinker...sold! I will buy anything with good intentions!
I have already used it twice (two more times than Jer thought I would!). I am going to try to do it 2-3 days a week and run 2-3 days a week...I am not a Hollie Taylor runner:-)...but I made it half way around my neighborhood without stopping...GO ME!



3 comments:
YESSSSSS! I love it! Now you can have your oreos and eat them too!! Just think, next to go will be "trans fats!" Good luck!
Jeremy I want to work out with you in our boxers...can't wait!!!
---Danny
You go K-Bo! You're already one hot mama in my eyes! love ya!
Post a Comment