Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, August 20

Freakin' Faye Go Away:-)


Well if you live in NE FL you have heard about Faye and her ability to close local schools...Great! Don't get me wrong I love getting days off of school, but what the heck are we gonna do with a one year old and possible no power and no way to go outside? Wonder if the mall's open? Probably not. Not only is a tease to have off on a Thursday then work again on Friday, but we will have to make up this day we are missing...According to Dr. Boatright (who doesn't know everything, but most of it) we will be making it up the Wed. before Thansgiving, which totally stinks. So we will see....

2 comments:

Tara Libby said...

Ok so I total feel the same way!!!! Except I have a newborn instead of a 1 year old. And we will have to make up the day after I come back to work!

TheVanzants said...

I hope you enjoyed your day off considering...